December 27, 2020
To our valued clients and partners,
As we near the end of 2020, I cannot help but reflect on words my Phi Gamma Delta fraternity brothers and I learned many years ago from one of our alumni, the 30th President of the United States, Calvin Coolidge. Let’s be honest, looking back, we were just adventurous and unsophisticated teenagers. And we just had to memorize the words to please the older brothers. Today, they couldn’t be more fitting to describe the year.
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan ‘Press On!’ has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.”
The 2020 year has been a transformative time for our growing community of advisors, who are racing to independence and adapting to the complexity and disruption brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. They’re building resilience for forging the path ahead, experimenting with newworkplaces, and sharing experiences by connecting with other advisory firms.
– Expanded our business owner partnerships, and assisted several teams including a newCo 1099 offering. Combined, these relationships brought over $11 billion in new AUM to the RIA marketplace.
– Announced the launch of Fusion Black Ops, our covert RIA launch service to support breakaway brokers transitioning into independence. It’s a superior collection of consultative services critical to starting a new firm with the added advantage of confidentiality, through encryption. Barret Frost will lead this newly branded program.
– Completed an acquisition and announced the launch of FusionNetix, our new national offering for outsourced technology and network services for new and existing advisory firms. Maxwell Alles has joined and will lead thiseffort. He has a specialized focus on cybersecurity and website design/hosting services. We’ve also expanded our institutional sales team with Brad Frey, joining as the Director of Technology Solutions.
– Solidified strong channel partnerships with market-leading FinTech CTO consultants, which will round out our market-leading consulting solutions to advisors and national enterprise firms.
– Increased momentum for Fusion’s RIA Launch Services and Technology Solutions which is the launch point for our OCGO (Outsourced Chief Growth Officer) Services focused on advisor distribution and acquisition efforts.
– Are releasing our new Fusion OpenAxxcess program that will offer direct access for clients to our consulting team to review their developing needs in technology, marketing, operations, insurance and reporting. John DiBenedetto joined Fusion and will be the senior lead for this effort for our strategic relationships.
– Launched a new program with our strategic partner, Financial Independence Group (FIG), to deliver the best insurance solutions for advisors. This is for RIA business insurance and high-touch education and support for advisors,serving their clients’ protection and income needs. This isunique and a true value-add for all RIAs.
– Engaged several partners to launch a capital program for advisors searching for financing of growth and succession efforts.
– Added eight new hires to the Fusion team to expand service across our management consulting and technology solutions.
As you mount your 2021 strategy, speak with us in how we can help you with your vision through our OpenAxxcessportal at 833-OPN-ACCS (676-2227) or Axxcess@fusionfp.com. Our team is prepared to help with any questions or launch a starting point for your firm’s initiative.
There will be more information coming shortly on our RIA practice survey and advisor community, with a special offer for Fusion consulting through a complimentary trial.
We are always wishing you success and a healthy and prosperous holiday,